Summary: A seasoned scrum master who provides project and solution design leadership by leveraging a technically focused base of previous experiences. This position is responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex Information Technology projects on time, within budget, and with high quality. The Technical Delivery Manager drives the collaboration with business area(s), IS, and technology vendors to ensure that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan. This role does not have direct reports, but does lead a group of cross-functional resources to meet clearly defined system objectives.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred).
- Understands, can participate in and lead solutions design.
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills (Scrum certification desired)
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies (HTML5, Java, SQL Server) and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial off the shelf technology.
- Candidate must be thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change
- Must have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- 3 – 5 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed applications, web applications, and system integration solutions
- 3 – 5 years project leadership in a deadline driven environment
- 3 – 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, RUP, Waterfall, etc.
- 2 – 3 years working with technology vendors
- System and/or Business Analysis experience preferred
- Application development experience preferred
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Process improvement experience preferred