Currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a long term contract opportunity in the Chicago area.
- Provide analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configurations; configuring/customizing requested features and creating/customizing workflows.
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and delivering solutions for the ServiceNow platform.
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions.
- Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances.
- Design for and maintain a highly available and recoverable environment.
- Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis.
- Performing day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow instance.
- Managing users and groups access rights, business rules, controls, and scripting.
- Handling incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow-related issues.
- Developing, preparing and editing application administration documentation, presentations, training materials, and manuals.
- Establishes and manages system integrations in ServiceNow.
- Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop & manage service portal and catalog items, operational metrics reporting & dashboards.
- Ensures that service requests for new users, reports and other requests related to ServiceNow work are prioritized and completed.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as change, Incident, Problem Management, Knowledge, and Request
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and of latest ServiceNow features Formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers/Analysts on functional requirements/specifications
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design, Unit Testing/TestDriven Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document automated services
- Strong documentation skills: requirements, implementation plans, technical specification documents, and other development/project management docs
- 1 year +
- Chicago, IL