SCIGON is seeking a knowledgeable QA Lead for a contract to hire position in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Technical Skills:
- Must have minimum 3+ years of software automation experience with Java and Selenium
- Must have minimum 2+ years of experience creating Gherkin statement for automation
- Experience in writing automation test cases, executing tests, and reporting defects
- Experience in testing software applications in conjunction with hardware
- Other requirements:
- Ability to work off hours and weekends as needed (Supporting of International Franchises on their time zones)
- Adaptive to changes and respond fast to the changes
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times
- Highly collaborative and willing to play various team roles as needed to deliver quality releases
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay focus to complete the task
- Strong communication skills verbally and in written format
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Software Tester (ISTQB), Software Quality Engineer Certification (CSQE), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent certification is a plus.