SCIGON is seeking a QA lead for a contract to hire position in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Technical Skills:
- Must have 3+ years of HANDS ON Automated Testing Experience. (Preferably Selenium based)
- Must have working experience in ‘Virtualized’ Environment and Data creation.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD practices in a highly agile environment
- Must have minimum 3+ years of software Quality Assurance experience.
- Must have minimum 2+ years of experience creating Gherkin statement for automation
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with testing Software and integrations with hardware devices.
- Experience in writing automation test cases, executing tests, and reporting defects
- Experience in conducting UAT sessions and working with Business stakeholders.
- Experience in a Retail or POS system is preferred
- Other Skills:
- Extensive experience working in Agile environment
- Adaptive to changes and respond fast to the changes
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times
- Highly collaborative and willing to play various team roles as needed to deliver quality releases
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay focus to complete the task
- EXCELLENT communication skills verbal and written. (Must be able to present in front of VP level)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Software Tester (ISTQB), Software Quality Engineer Certification (CSQE), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent certification is a plus.