SCIGON is seeking a Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator for a multi-year contract opportunity in Springfield, IL.
This is a fulltime, multi-year contract government contract position. Candidate needs to be on-site in Springfield, Illinois during normal business hours. Main responsibility will be coordinating and managing the master project schedule using MS Project, with secondary responsibilities such as acting as the internal point person to work with the State of IL SharePoint administrator on SharePoint library assets and documentation, as well as handling quality review of project plan documentation.
- 2+ years of experience working in a PMO
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, specifically maintaining schedules
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience coordinating project schedules, resource assignments, and associated documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Nice to have: Experience performing quality review of documentation
- Nice to have: Familiarity with PMBOK
- Nice to have: Government project management environment experience
- Maintain a detailed master schedule using MS Project, coordinating with other PMO personnel and project managers, documenting project dependencies, etc.
- Perform quality review of documents and plans (e.g. reviewing Communication Plan, Change Control Plan, etc. for errors, omissions, etc.)
- Act as point of contact for the State’s SharePoint administrator and assist with SharePoint site as needed