SCIGON is seeking a Load/Performance Tester for a long-term contract opportunity in Chicago or Oakbrook, IL.
Job Description :
Role Requirements – Self driven performance /Load experience expert will drive performance/Load engineering transformation of products and solutions for IOT firm. Work with cross functional teams to lead performance/Load benchmarking, improving monitoring capabilities, evaluate performance, evaluate Load testing ,identify and deliver improvements. Should be able to prioritize and work across multiple performance engineering projects.
Skill /Experience requirements
- 8+ years of focused experience in Performance & Load Tests Engineering
- Strong experience in one of the leading APM tools (AppDynamics or Dynatrace or Azure monitor or similar)
- Expert knowledge in all aspects to Performance Engineering including SDLC & Architecture, Performance validation (profiling, tuning, workload simulation, benchmarking & testing), Capacity Planning, Application Performance Monitoring and problem detection and resolution.
- Very strong in Agile methodologies, solid experience in performance engineering and validation and cloud solutions ( IaaS, Paas, SaaS).
- Implementation Application Performance Monitoring (AppDynamics or Dynatrace) tools and requirements for Non prod and production in partnership with Dev Engineering and IT Operations teams.
- Experience in web technologies, Webservices ,Windows MicroServices and Open – Closed APIs.
- 8+ years experience in load testing tools (Performance Center, Gatling, Jmeter, Ready API or equivalent)