SCIGON is seeking a Lead Salesforce Developer for a long-term contract position in Ann Arbor, MI.
The Lead Developer – Salesforce is responsible for building, configuring, and maintaining/enhancing Salesforce applications throughout the development life cycle. This role will be responsible for leading the design, development, implementation, and support of solutions that provide timely, relevant information and functionality. The Salesforce Developer will work on a large scale implementation project that will cover use cases across several different departments. The developer is accountable for the adherence to corporate software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of Apex (or Java) and web technologies experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce developer
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a coder
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as part of the CRM administration team to enhance existing functionality, deliver new features, and improve user experience and efficiencies
- Performing as a lead developer in at least 1 large Salesforce implementation from scratch
- Experience on the Lightning platform
- Multiple Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of basic infrastructure, information security, and system integration concepts