SCIGON is seeking a IT Operations Compliance Specialist for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Ann Arbor, MI.
The Specialist – IT Operations Compliance team member works within the Global IT Store Ops group and cross-functionally with other IT groups. This role has responsibility for the operability and compliance of IT systems involved in Point of Sale and other core store functions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Partnering with InfoSec on vulnerability management analysis activities for critical store systems.
- Working with IT groups to ensure standardized platform and application configuration across store environments.
- Leading non-compliance remediation activities for critical store systems.
- Producing repeatable procedures and/or automation in above mentioned analysis and remediation.
- Creating, maintaining, and progressing aggressive compliance related SLAs.
- Providing visibility of compliance status in both near real-time and report form to peers and executives.
- 6+ years in IT operations with responsibilities in patching and/or compliance
- or 4+ years in IT operations of retail focused systems
- Expertise in Windows triage and support
- Expertise with System Center Configuration Manager administration and client management
- 2+ years experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- or Bachelor of other technology focuses
- Takes pride in work while appreciating feedback, discussion, and iteration
- Ability to participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Ability to travel 5%
Nice to have:
- Experience with Splunk or similar log analyzers
- Experience with PowerShell DSC or other Infrastructure as Code frameworks