SCIGON is seeking a seasoned Hybris Developer for a full time position in Oakbrook, IL
Job Summary and Scope of Responsibility:
- The Senior Application Developer, eBusiness, works with business system analysts and business
- stakeholders to support, maintain, build and enhance a variety of applications. This includes creating
- technical designs, programming, debugging, unit testing, and documenting application changes within a
- variety of platforms, tools, and technologies.
- The Senior Application Developer, eBusiness works primarily with Chamberlain’s eCommerce, Digital
- Marketing and Online platforms and technologies: primarily the Hybris Commerce solution (WCMS,
- PCM, Order Management, Data Hub) and associated integrated applications including SAP ERP, in B2C
- and B2B channels.
- The role requires strong technical abilities within application design and development, implementation,
- and support, especially in an SAP environment; ability to work with cross-functional teams; basic project
- management skills; and communication skills. The role will interface with multiple departments including
- Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Service, Logistics, and Finance.
- BSC/BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
- Sun Java Certification or equivalent a plus.
- Hybris Developer part 1 or 2 certification is a plus.
- 1. Minimum 5 years experience in application development in online/Media/eCommerce software
- 2. Minimum 5 years experience developing web-based applications
- 3. Minimum 1 year experience in Hybris Commerce platform
- 4. Minimum 3 years Java/J2EE development experience.
- 5. Experience working in Agile based project methodology environments, including sprints, backlog and
- scrum based approaches
- 6. Experience working within both B2B and B2C environments is preferred
- 7. Experience integrating eCommerce packages or websites into other applications including ERP,
- Tax, Payment gateways, shipping, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management tools in an eCommerce
- environment preferred
- Experience with multiple web specific technologies, programming languages and major application
- frameworks (e.g. Android Java, Objective C and HTML/JS/CSS)
- Experience with software delivery solutions and packages, experience with Atlassian toolset a strong
- plus (JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence)
- Prior experience implementing web based analytic tags into web sites, e.g. Google Analytics, to
- track, manage, and report on digital marketing performance
- Experience with website monitoring tools is preferred
- Prior experience working with creative/ digital / marketing agencies considered a plus