Chief Transportation Engineer – SCIGON Solutions
SCIGON is an established firm providing professional service in multiple market sectors for a variety of disciplines, both public and private. SCIGON is seeking a seasoned senior transportation engineering professional to help further develop our capabilities in the Transportation services sector for Federal, State, County, and Local governments. SCIGON has a foothold in this sector, with solid industry partnerships on a path of growth. A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience managing a team of engineers and technician to complete transportation projects, adhering to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Capable of collaborating to develop a VISION for expanding services that allow SCIGON to successfully develop and grow into a role of providing premier transportation engineering services.
- Successfully marketed Federal, State, County, and Local government agencies for planning, design, or construction of transportation improvement projects.
- Experience in full cycle of transportation-focused business development, for opportunities identification and qualification through proposal/bid preparation and submission.
- Ability to readily secure prequalifications with the Illinois Department of Transportation for service offerings that align with a mutually developed VISION
- Licensed in Illinois as a Professional Engineer
The successful candidate will be given the full support of SCIGON corporate management and flexibility to steer the course for a shared vision of expansion. SCIGON is seeking a long-term partner familiar with navigating the business climate of northern Illinois transportation engineering consultants, working with the variety of clientele this region supports, and the means of accelerate business growth to best serve that clientele.
Preference will be given to candidates with an ability to rapidly develop a team of support staff in conjunction with the shared risk of sustaining a viable Transportation Engineering division. For additional details, please feel free to reach out to SCIGON’s President, John Scifers, through LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnscifers).Submit Resume